[pptp-server] routing and pptp

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Wed Jun 26 15:02:15 CDT 2002

Sounds about right!

> What things should I be checking for to find out why it doesn't work.

Are you now getting a message logged stating "Cannot determine Ethernet
address for proxy ARP" ?

> My internal addreses are 192.168.2.0 - 255
>
> The ones that i give to the client is 192.168.3.0 - 255
>
> What other information do I need to provide?

None! I think you have described the problem pretty well.

Now consider either reading about implementing ip aliasing or editing the
ip-up script to manually add an ARP entry for each pptp client.

Steve Cowles