[pptp-server] missing modules?

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Sun Mar 3 08:49:01 CST 2002

Hello Steve,

I just recompiled the kernel and found out that I did not have the
ppp setting correct.

I also added the stuff to the modules.conf and have found that the
only file missing from the drivers/net is the ppp_mppe.o

Do I need to do a re-compile again?

Actuall, I am now just getting an error message 741 on my Win2000
that says that the local computer does not support the data
encryption.

I have just posted another message to the group regarding this.

Cheers,
Lonnie