[pptp-server] setup documents

Matt Gavin mattgav at tempo.com.au
Tue Mar 5 16:07:09 CST 2002

Greg Luck was my old IT Manager, he has moved on since then. He did not
write them, he just took credit for them...

I have no problem with these documents being reproduced and possibly
even updated. They were uploaded through Matthew Ramsey for exactly
this, free distribution.

We had written them for our internal staff, mainly Remote dial up users
who needed to get to the Intranet, Payroll and Accounting. You will see
that we masked many images to protect our network.

Matt.