[pptp-server] help setting up PPTP server

truin at enterprise.truin.com truin at enterprise.truin.com
Wed Mar 6 13:49:35 CST 2002

It would help if you provide the contents of your /etc/ppp/options file,
the /etc/ppp/options.pptp file, your /etc/pptpd.conf (without the
comments), and the version of pptpd that you're using.

I'm using pptpd on the same kernel, and have successfully accessed my
private network, through the VPN, with Win98/Me, 2k, and XP, so it's
possible (and not too hard)

-=Truin=-
aka Jason Johnson