[pptp-server] pppd + pptp + radius

Igor Maciel Macaúbas igor at br.inter.net
Sat Mar 9 09:46:52 CST 2002

Hi all,
I use a VPN Solution in my company with pppd / pptp to make Windows machine
access some restricted areas of my network.
Since the number of users using this solution is increasing, I need to make
the VPNServer authenticate into my company radius server.
I was looking at the internet, and didn't find a lot of solutions .. so I
need to know if it's possible, and how can I do that.
If someone have anything that can help me, send :)
I've been researching this question about 8 months and didn't have any
answer.

Thanks,
Igor
igor at br.inter.net