[pptp-server] pppd + pptp + radius

Igor Maciel Macaúbas igor at br.inter.net
Sun Mar 10 20:17:51 CST 2002

Hi David,

I would like to know more details about the first solution; I don't need
accounting, get static ip from radius and this stuff.
I use accouting with a propertary software in PHP that analyzes the PPP
log.. so I just need one solution to authenticate via RADIUS. Just auth.
Can you give me more details?
I was looking at my RADIUS server page (freeradius - www.freeradius.org) and
I saw that there's a PAM module inside this RADIUS distro.
So, how can I use it to authenticate my pptpd / pppd into my RADIUS server?
How can I proceed to make the pam-lradius module to do the auth in my
system?
Thanks a lot for helping me.

Regards,
Igor