[pptp-server] Dynamic routes when mounting a PPTP tunnel

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Mon Mar 18 06:09:41 CST 2002

Hi,
I use the PPTP server on a Debian system. It works
wonderfully (thanks!) and I'd like to be able to
establish dynamic routes as clients establish tunnels, in
order to route trafic for machines that are behind the
client...
I assign static IP addresses in /etc/ppp/chap-secrets, is
there a way to also specify routes to be mounted?
Thanks a lot to everyone,
Alex

Profitez de l'offre spéciale Tiscali Liberty Surf !
50% de temps en plus pendant 3 mois sur tous les forfaits Internet.

http://register.libertysurf.fr/subscribe_fr/signup.php3