[pptp-server] multiple clients from the same ip

Luís Fernando fernando at stts.com.br
Mon Mar 18 15:46:50 CST 2002

Fabio is absolutely right.
I have this stuff running just like that way.
It looks like:

Site 1
------
Windows NT Server working as a router and doing IP forwarding for many
W9X/2K clients.....

....connection over the internet....

Site 2
------
RH 7.2 serving PPTP,  forwarding local IPs, being the local firewall and
many others things....

It works ok.
Note that you will need to take care seting the route to your "calling" site
using the /etc/ppp/ip-up.local file.

Hope this help a little.

Regards,

Fernando.