[pptp-server] Packet corruption using pptp/mppe over wlan

Martin Hermanowski martin at mh57.net
Wed Mar 20 10:07:52 CST 2002

Hi!

pptp via ethernet is no problem, as is direkt access via the wlan.
But if I connect using pptp over the wlan, I get recv-errors and
corrupted data (only single bits). scp aborts copies with `Corrupted
MAC'.

The Accesspoint is an ELSA LANCOM Wireless IL-11 2.16.0001 / 06.03.2001
The wlan-card is a Prism2 build in an IBM A30.

The problem arises with WinXP and Linux 2.4.17pre9 (different
Notebooks).

The Server is running Linux 2.4.17.

Any ideas?

MfG
Martin

--
PGP/GPG encrypted mail preferred, see header
,--
| Nur tote Fische schwimmen mit dem Strom
`--