FW: [pptp-server] Frustration gone!

Örjan Johansson orjan at whyevenbother.com
Sat Mar 23 09:04:11 CST 2002

Richard,

		-----Original Message-----
		From: nairnr at nairnconsult.hn.org
		Sent: Sat 2002-03-23 00:05
		To: Örjan Johansson
		Subject: Re: [pptp-server] Frustration gone!

		>Hi There,

		>I saw your success story... I am also in the RH7.2 boat
kicking and
		>screaming. Could you perchance tell me what you did to
get it running?

		>Thanks.

		I'm attaching a document explaining how I got everything
working on my system. Hope it can help you out. Get back to me if
anything is unclear and I'll try and help out.

		Cheers,
		Örjan

		22, 2002 at 10:58:18PM +0100, Örjan Johansson wrote:
		> Hi all!
		>
		> Redhat 7.2, poptop server - Win client setup.
		>
		> After patching, re-compiling, testing, swearing,
re-patching, crying,
		> kicking and screaming I've got everything working
great. Since my
		> problem wasn't one, but several, it made it pretty
hard to troubleshoot.

		> I just wanted to say a big THANX! to all you fantastic
people on this
		> list for all the assistance. Quick answers, and all of
them insightful
		> and relevant - my setup would not work today if it
wasn't for the
		> 'love-all help-all' attitude of the Linux community -
I just hope I can
		> help some people with their problems too!
		>
		> Cheers,
		> Örjan
line. --
		---end quoted text---