[pptp-server] Continuing adventures with cvs pppd

Kenny Austin kenny at muspellsheim.net
Tue May 14 10:58:03 CDT 2002

Have you tried the require-mppe patch for ppp?  I think that this is what
you are trying to do.  The patch can be found at:
ftp://ftp.shorewall.net/pub/shorewall/misc/require-mppe.diff, although it
was created for ppp-2.3.11, I can verify that it works with ppp-2.4.1b2 (I
cannot remember if I had to manually apply any of it).
Then you can add
 require-mppe
 require-mppe-stateless
to your ppp options file.