[pptp-server] Logging question

Rob Dege rcd at amherst.com
Fri May 24 07:25:17 CDT 2002

I figured out the problem.  I had to adjust syslog so that daemon.debug
pointed to /var/log/pptpd.log.  Once I did that, then I was able to
extrapulate the username from the pppd logs.

btw, ip-[up|down] doesn't record, use, or work with the username in any way.
I wish it did.... Would make my script easier ;)

-Rob