No subject

Sun Jul 8 18:14:56 CDT 2012

we are a PAC not a PNS and hence we shouldn't respond to
Incoming-Call-Requests.  The whole draft itself is confusing as it seems to
be written with different goals it mind (specifically, with ISDN calls and
so on being established which have nothing to do with PPTP as we know it).

2.7.  Outgoing-Call-Request

The Outgoing-Call-Request is a PPTP control message sent by the PNS to
the PAC to indicate that an outbound call from the PAC is to be
established.  This request provides the PAC with information required to
make the call. It also provides information to the PAC that is used to
regulate the transmission of data to the PNS for this session once it is
established.

David.