No subject

Sun Jul 8 18:14:56 CDT 2012

"A new historyless mode for encryption and compression over PPTP connections has
been enabled in this update. This new mode solves performance problems
encountered using PPTP in high latency networks or networks that experience
significant packet loss. This upgrade is fully compatible with legacy PPTP
systems.  However, in order to negotiate historyless mode, both the PPTP client
and server must support it. If either client or server refuses the new mode,
normal MPPE compression and encryption will be negotiated. To experience the
full benefit of the PPTP performance update, this Update must be installed on
both Windows NTclients and servers. "

Please let us know if you get it working.