No subject

Sun Jul 8 18:14:56 CDT 2012

send packets, receive packets, but after a variable period of time. I stop
getting packets back.  The last messages in /var/log/debug.log (where I put
the debug info) are all of the form:

## ## ## ...

Usually the first # is a 0(zero), but it is sometimes a 1.  I have tried
connecting while watching the logs, but I see nothing odd until the
messages of the form above.  The linux server has no (de)compression
modules loaded, and the windows client is not trying to compress
stuff.  I'd prefer it if they were to be honest, but I couldn't get that
working.  After the odd messages start, the pptpd CTRL messages still work
OK, but nothing else does.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks,

Philip Willoughby

Email:  pgw99 at doc.ic.ac.uk             |           I reserve the right
ICQ#:   53659369                       |           to drink free beer.