No subject

Sun Jul 8 18:14:56 CDT 2012

from Win98FE using 40 bit works fine, but 128 fails. I have
what I think are all the latest versions of DUN, VPN, and 128-bit IE
on the Win98 client.

Is your patch different from the one listed on the Install FAQ?
If so, where might I obtain it?

Also, when you say it will work with your patch, what Win9x clients
do you know it works with.  Do you know what updates need to be
applied to Win9x to enable?

Thanks for the help.

--
brought to you by, Matthew Gregg...
one of the friendly folks in the IT Lab.