No subject

Sun Jul 8 18:14:56 CDT 2012

7.4 Errors while building pppd, pptpd, and kernel modules

7.4.1.   Get PPP_VERSION or PPP_MAGIC undefined error message
         while compiling ppp kernel modules

Solution: add the following lines to /usr/src/linux/include/linux/if_ppp.h
   #define PPP_VERSION "2.3.11"
   #define PPP_MAGIC   0x5002  /* Magic value for the ppp structure */

Steve Cowles