[pptp-server] PPTP/Slackware configuration....

Philip L. Butler butler at usit.net
Thu Aug 5 10:20:40 CDT 1999

Hi,

I am interested in setting up a PoPToP server on Slackware 2.0.33 and
would like to hear from others that have done the same.  The PoPToP
installation/configuration looks fairly straightforward, but there's
mention of 'pty' support.  Has anyone used Slackware 2.0.x with PoPToP
and what's up with the 'pty' stuff ??  I see also that I'll probably
need to get a later version of PPPD, but that doesn't look too terribly
bad.

Many Thanks in Advance,

Phil Butler
butler at usit.net