[pptp-server] Speed/performance problems with v0.9.10 and 98

Rick Matlock rmatlock at calltech.com
Thu Aug 5 20:31:54 CDT 1999

I get between 120 and 200 pings normally, with no (<1%) packetloss.
Without pptp, the connection to the site is very nice (fast and low
latency).  I go through about 4 routers going from my cable modem to the
cisco border router at our site.

My first guess would not be the cable modem.  The ISP has 1 router to go
through (we own the ISP).

  Rick