[pptp-server] Detailed Instruction Set

Carlos Castro Pena jcaspen at ittc.ukans.edu
Fri Aug 13 14:39:48 CDT 1999

I didn't find anything about forcing a secure connection.  I was assuming that
if mppe-?? was specified in the ppp options, the client and the server would
try to establish an encrypted
connection. The draft also says that if an encrypted connection can't be
established, the connection is aborted (it doesn't fall back to 'clean text')