[pptp-server] PPPD stalling on 2.2.11 + tcp patches

James B. MacLean macleajb at Trademart-1.EDnet.NS.CA
Mon Aug 16 10:56:17 CDT 1999

Hi Folks,

Alan Cox directed me to patches for the 2.2.11 kernel re the abend I
posted yesterday.

Today I am testing again and the pppd link on my 2.2.11+patches box
stalls.

pings get from my host to the pptpd host and the pptpd host puts the reply
back on ppp0 (according to tcpdump). But it never reaches back to my side.

All other traffic from the pptpd host comes to an almost complete stop
:(. Traffic to the host seems to travel ok.

On a 2.0.37 host it all cruises right along with basically the same config
files.

Anyone else getting same, or suggest where I can check, or who I should
ask? :)

thnxs,
JES
James B. MacLean        macleajb at ednet.ns.ca