[pptp-server] FreeBSD 3.2 STABLE & pptpd -0.9.13

wherbert wherbert at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 09:34:38 CDT 1999

 OK I just wanna say im not a programmer so Im not sure if I did this rite...
Went into the Makefile after running ./configure & edited line CC = gcc to look like
CC = gcc -ggdb, did make.
Heres the output from gdb:

su-2.02# gdb --exec=pptpctrl
GNU gdb 4.18
This GDB was configured as "i386-unknown-freebsd".
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/src/pptpd-0.9.13/pptpctrl
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)...
(no debugging symbols found)...
0x280bf96b in strtol () from /usr/lib/libc.so.3
(gdb) bt
#0  0x280bf96b in strtol () from /usr/lib/libc.so.3
#1  0x280be824 in atoi () from /usr/lib/libc.so.3
#2  0x8048ae3 in ?? ()
#3  0x8048a49 in ?? ()
(gdb)

Hope that helps, let me know if i did  something wrong.