[pptp-server] Problems with pptp

Peter Grace pgrace at temp555.com
Wed Jul 7 21:10:45 CDT 1999

Hello,

        When my windows clients connect to the PoPToP server, the server sets
the gateway ip in windows to the same ip as the windows machine (i.e. if ip
address is set to 192.168.1.50, poptop sets gateway to 192.168.1.50 as well)

I think this is the primary reason why I cannot do anything on the VPN
connection asides from ping the ip it is given;  Any suggestions as to how I
can make poptop set the info correctly?

Docs need to be a bit more informative, I feel....

---