[pptp-server] Solaris Connectivity to the Office LAN

Adrian Hall ahall at mirapoint.com
Thu Jul 8 14:55:12 CDT 1999

Good Morning all,

    Apologies if this is on an FAQ that I haven't seen as yet.

    I have a PPTP service at work for doing VPN.  Using the VPN stuff supplied with Windows 98 works good.  I would like to do the same thing to connect my Sparcstation running Solaris 2.7 to my office LAN.  The connectivity on my sparc end is Ethernet with a static IP address.

    Can someone please give me pointers to get this set up, including software required, and configuration?

Thanks

Adrian