[pptp-server] pptp over dialup to internet

Matt Drake mattd at marketinsights.nctda.org
Mon Jul 12 17:32:42 CDT 1999

 I ran into the same problem on a win98 machine.  Re-installing the MS VPN
software will definitely fix your problem.  I did read a newsgroup posting
via dejanews where someone said to remove the VPN software via the
Add/Remove Programs control panel instead of the Network control panel but I
don't know if that really makes a difference or not.  Here is a web page
that has screen shots if you want to check your install procedures (scroll
down for win98 info)..
http://network.fament.com/helmig/j_helmig/vpn95ins.htm

 Matthias