[pptp-server] pptp over dialup to internet

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Mon Jul 12 15:35:24 CDT 1999

this error usually means you're running an older version of Dial up
networking.. get one of the updates and make sure you have a vpn adapter
set up.  Since you run win98 though, that is a wierd error to be getting.
Re-create all your dial up stuff and see if that works. Make sure the
right dial up device (ie modem vs vpn adapter) is selected.

Kevin