[pptp-server] Can't surf the web when connected to pptpd server

martin at simpli.net martin at simpli.net
Sun Jun 6 21:21:58 CDT 1999

Anyone can help with this issue when I am connected to the pptpd server I can't not access the web (passing by a proxy) but all other stuff work (irc, ftp, email...) this things are not passing by a proxy! but for the web my provider force me to use a web proxy any issue about that I am on a windows 98 station and if I disconnect the pptp connection well I can access the web everything come back!

Martin