[pptp-server] Win9x setup URL?

Ronald L Fox rfox at dls.queens.org
Thu Jun 10 11:55:09 CDT 1999

At 12:01 PM 6/10/99 -0400, Jamie Guinan wrote:

>The URL for Win9x setup is either incorrect or missing:
>
>  http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/win98.html
>
>Anyone have the correct link?  Or maybe fix the referring
>url:
>
>  http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/setup_pptp_server.html

Jamie,

Matt Ramsay posted the guide to this list on 1 June so you can find that
version in the list archives at:
  http://lists.schulte.org/pipermail/pptp-server/1999-June/000062.html

Another link that is broken on the web site is the one to Seth Vidal's
network diagram which he posted to the list on 3 June and which you
can find at:
  http://lists.schulte.org/pipermail/pptp-server/1999-June/000078.html

The broken link is http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/pptp.gif
Referring page is http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/pptp.html

I've notified the webmaster at www.moretonbay.com of these 2 broken links.

Regards,
Ron

Ronald L Fox                      E-mail: rfox at dls.queens.org
Diagnostic Laboratory Services    Phone:  (808) 589-5172
Honolulu, Hawaii