[pptp-server] Win9x setup URL?

Jamie Guinan guinan at bluebutton.com
Thu Jun 10 11:01:30 CDT 1999

The URL for Win9x setup is either incorrect or missing:

  http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/win98.html

Anyone have the correct link?  Or maybe fix the referring
url:

  http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/setup_pptp_server.html

BTW, PoPToP [0.8.10] plus C. Ananian's PPTP-Linux works great for me
for Linux-to-Linux tunneling.  I spent a week trying to coerce FreeS/WAN
to work but to no avail.  I know PoPToP doesn't have encryption yet, but
its very easy to set up and doesn't require any kernel hackery, which
makes deploying it much easier.

Nice work guys!

-Jamie

Jamie Guinan                         Blue Button Solutions, Inc.
guinan at bluebutton.com                  http://www.bluebutton.com