[pptp-server] RE: [pptp-server] GRE: Discarding out of order packet

Anders Vännman anders.vannman at nyavf.se
Sat Jun 19 01:23:06 CDT 1999

Hi,

The pptpd is working fine, Im using it daily from my home to connect to our
internal
network. At my apartment I have a TP with direct access to internet, the
same is for
my work. I dont think there are any special network structures there; at
work there is just
a cisco between the pptp and the internet.

Is there any real problem with this message, does it slow down the link - ie
does the packet that's out of order has to be resent?