[pptp-server] PopTop, and that problem

edison at xwd.com edison at xwd.com
Tue Jun 22 18:55:50 CDT 1999

Thanks for the reply, I thought about that and it didn't seem to matter
to me because I couldn't get to machines that were on the same subnet..
Then I went ahead and turned on forwarding anyways, and it worked out
fine! There were some other interesting things though concerning how the
route tables on the client had to be setup. But then again the linux box
(poptop) gets out through yet another tunnel.. (one over a wireless link
no-less) But it's working now, which is good!

Thanks, All!