[pptp-server] poptop on Solaris

Nico De Ranter nico at sonycom.com
Thu Jun 24 02:29:04 CDT 1999

I'm trying to setup Poptop on a SUN running Solaris 2.6.
I managed to compile and install the pptpd server but I have
no clue how to setup the pppd (it seems to be completely different
as the one from Linux). Is there anybody who has experience
with setting up poptop on a SUN.  Is it advisable to compile
my own pppd?

Thanks in advance,

Nico

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SUPC-E/NSSE)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter at sonycom.com