[pptp-server] "SLIRP mode currently requires PPPd IP allocation.

Nico De Ranter nico at sonycom.com
Wed Jun 30 10:08:07 CDT 1999

Howdy,

I'm trying to compile pptp with slirp support.  I compiled and
installed slirp without problems, but  when I try to configure
pptpd 0.9.2 I get:

#./configure --prefix=/usr/local.host/pptp-0.9.2/ --with-libwrap --with-slirp
checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/local/bin/install -c
checking for gethostbyname in -lnsl... yes
checking for openpty in -lutil... no
SLIRP mode currently requires PPPd IP allocation.

I tried adding "--with-pppd-ip-alloc" but that didn't work
either.  How can I make configure work?

Nico

How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SUPC-E/NSSE)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter at sonycom.com