[pptp-server] pptp from NT

Mike McQuade mmcquade at aa.net
Sun May 9 17:59:33 CDT 1999

1. I had the Encrypted passwords selected.

Changed this, still nothing coming back from the PPtP server.

/etc/ppp/options:

root at pro pptpd-0.8.0]# more /etc/ppp/options
# SAMPLE ONLY
# CHANGE TO SUIT YOUR SYSTEM
local
ipcp-accept-remote
ipcp-accept-local
debug
silent
lock
name pro
require-chap
ms-dns 192.168.0.4
ms-wins 192.168.0.4

Im a little fuzzy on this part of the pptp.conf:

### Specifies the IP interface

localip 192.168.0.1
remoteip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Should the remote IP be my real Internet IP address ?

That is how I have it setup right now.

Thanks

Mike