[pptp-server] PoPToP v0.8.2 released
matthewr at moreton.com.au
Mon May 10 20:22:39 CDT 1999
I've uploaded v0.8.2 of PoPToP.
There have been a lot of changes since the last public release (v0.8.0):
- Server will no longer die if client disconnects
- pppd is closed down cleanly now
- autoconf/automake is back.. but still needs some work
- a number of minor CTRL establishment bugs fixed
- callid assignment modified slightly in manager
- PPTPD no longer relies on a signal (which had the potential to cause
a race condition) to know when to launch PPPD/GRE. The CTRL session
no longer relies on a signal to return from a fork. Signalling has
now been replaced with IPC between PPTPD and CTRL sessions.
- The GRE/PPPD sessions are now launched *after* an OUT_CALL_RPLY is
not before it.
- CTRL and PPTP managers are now seperate from PPTPD
TODO priorities at the moment (see TODO for more):
1. on first run bug
2. multiple connections
other hackers most welcome... development continues.....
More information about the pptp-server