[pptp-server] (no subject)

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Tue Nov 2 09:37:42 CST 1999

This is the Linux pptp server mailing list. The only way to use 192.168
addresses with NT that i know of (and have them work on the net) is to
assign them those addresses then tell them their default gateway is a win98
box with a real IP address that is running win98's internet connection
sharing. There may be other 3d party software for nt that you can use, but i
dont know what it is.

you have to set your firewall to allow GRE packets (ip protocol 47) and
incoming connections on port 1723 if you want to allow pptp stuff through

Kevin