[pptp-server] Re: pptp-server PPP 2.3.10

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Thu Nov 11 17:42:00 CST 1999

well, if your disk is 98% used, the free space is most likely not
contigous (it's spread out in small sections all over teh drive) so if
linux needs say a meg of disk space for swap or what have you, it needs to
go all over the disk to get it.

Bad Things happen when server-class operating systems run out of disk
space. Make sure you have plenty of free space in case something decides
to go nuts and full up your logs.

Kevin