[pptp-server] Dialup and VPN

Alexander Waller a.waller at webpoint.at
Mon Nov 15 02:21:47 CST 1999

Hi !
I want to excuse me if this is a stupid question, but as my english is not
the best I hope to clarify soe point for me.

I need a solution for the following configuration

Dialup-User with WIN9x or NT connects to the Internet via his ISP

Company has a Firewall and behind this a Server ( Linux or NT ) with a
SQL-DB.

I need to have a encrypted connection from the Dialup-User to the Server.

I found solution for Server-Server-VPN. But I coudn´t find a solution for a
Dialup-Server-VPN.
Oh the SQL-Data is displayed via a SQL-Client-Application and not http, so
SSL is no solution !

For your help, thanks in advance.

Alex.

+ Alex Waller                              +
+ WebPoint                                 +
+ Internet-Services                        +
+ A-6840 Götzis                            +
+ Mobil +43 676 4121128                    +
+ http://www.webpoint.at                   +