[pptp-server] arp / proxyarp

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Wed Nov 17 18:52:03 CST 1999

what are you tryinhg to do? if you are trying to do proxy arp, there is a
ppp switch for that, no need to do it manually.

fyi, the hardware (MAC) address must be the eth card that is on the same
subnet as the ppp device is in. I have said it before, and i'll probably say
it again: There is NO POINT in doing proxy arps for machines on a different
subnet, since they will never use it. Routing takes care of that side of the
business.

-Kevin