[pptp-server] restricting certain type of authentication

geoff nordli geoff at gnaa.net
Tue Nov 23 01:09:22 CST 1999

So you have an options file that looks like this:

lock
debug
auth
name server
+chapms-v2
mppe-128
mppe-stateless
proxyarp

and it will only allow mppe.

geoff

For me it works. Isn't it another problem ? (patch for encryption ?)
geoff nordli wrote:
I only want to accept chapms-v2 encryption with the ppp_mppe.
How do I do this?
I tried only having chapms-v2 in the options file, but it still allows you
connect with lower security settings.
I tried putting a "-" in front of the encryptions I don't want, but to no
avail.
I tried putting require-chapms-v2, still nothing
thanks,
Geoff Nordli  MCT, Master CNE, MCSE, CCA, A+
pptp-server maillist  -  pptp-server at lists.schulte.org
List services provided by www.schulte.org!
--
 Pascal Fremaux, SSII Alten