[pptp-server] Any Ideas????

Nico De Ranter nico at sonycom.com
Fri Oct 15 01:18:01 CDT 1999

Do you have ip-forwarding enabled in the kernel?

check

  cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

this should be 1. if not doe something like;

  echo "1" >  /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

Nico

 Three things are certain: Death, taxes, and lost data.
             Guess which has occurred.
Nico De Ranter
Sony Service Center (SUPC-E/NSSE)
Sint Stevens Woluwestraat 55 (Rue de Woluwe-Saint-Etienne)
1130 Brussel (Bruxelles), Belgium, Europe, Earth
Telephone: +32 2 724 86 41 Telefax: +32 2 726 26 86
e-mail: nico.deranter at sonycom.com
what exactly is the problem you are having? resolving samba shares by name? getting pptp to connect?

Kevin