[pptp-server] Any Ideas????

Tony Click tclick at intrex.net
Fri Oct 15 08:46:48 CDT 1999

Well I've tried to connect to Samba shares and that doesn't work over the VPN,
so I put that aside and simply tried to ping.  From all outward appearances, I'm
connected, but I still cannot ping either machine.  So I'm having two problems,
but I think the first to be solved is Why does it appear I have a connection,
but it doesn't work?