[pptp-server] PPTP and FreeBSD

Mr Magoo mrmagoo at satx.rr.com
Sun Oct 17 20:06:47 CDT 1999

	Has anybody gotten PPTP and FreeBSD to successfully work together?  pptpd
compiles and runs fine on my machine, but when a windows client connects to
it it hands the connection over to pppd and just stops there.  Logs just
give like a bunch of auth packets are being sent back and forth but nothing
is being reconized by either side.  I really don't want to use CHAP if at
all possable, I need(want:) VPN for a virtual lan thats not really going
over an insecure link.
	I did recompile pppd with the patch, but didn't recompile the kernel in any
way.  Its really a pain for me to recompile my kernel because I don't have
the kern sources now...

|       PGP-Geek-Code: http://mrmagoo.dhs.org/mrmagoo.txt         |
| Fingerprint: 062B EFFF F655 7677 2530  8DF2 3DCB F3BE E2AD 97B4 |