[pptp-server] Error 629

Patrick Reid P.J.Reid at earthling.net
Mon Oct 18 13:40:52 CDT 1999

I hope this isn't a FAQ, but I have looked around the docs without any
luck...

I had PoPTop 1.0.0 running fine (without the encryption patches in my pppd).
However, I was having trouble getting browsing going in SAMBA, so I added to
my zone files to include entries for the external IP addresses which I was
handing out (192.168.0.200-205)

All of my PCs are on the 192.168.0 network.

I rebooted my machine after redefining the zone files and now I am getting
the following error which I run the VPN "dialer:"

Error 629: You have been disconnected from the computer you dialed.
Double-click the connection to try again.

Does anyone know what this means?

Patrick Reid - mailto:P.J.Reid at earthling.net