[pptp-server] PPTP and FreeBSD

Mr Magoo mrmagoo at shotblast.com
Mon Oct 18 20:56:39 CDT 1999

	This thing will not give up... I've gotten ppp to accept the connection,
but it wont validate it.  In the log file, it keeps saying 'deflink: his =
none, mine = CHAP 0x05'.  In the windows log (which is amazingly good btw :)
It says its recognizing the servers chap request, and sending a chap packet.
It keeps on doing this until it is canceled.
	I'm missing something here, if its sending it then why isn't the server
getting it?

	BTW I'd be glad to write a PPTP+FreeBSD howto if I can ever get it working
for myself.