[pptp-server] Bug in PPTPD or PPPD

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Mon Oct 18 18:11:28 CDT 1999

You can specify a different ppp options file than the default one. most
likely you typo'd if you already are using it. Read the pptpd.conf file that
comes with pptpd for examples. I added this in way back in 0.7.4 or
something. I know it works :)

pppd will use the /etc/ppp/options file if the specified options file is not
found or if you do not specify any options file.

Kevin