[pptp-server] PPTP VPN ADSL

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Wed Oct 27 09:40:47 CDT 1999

See the other posts. *IF* your adsl provider uses windows standard vpn pptp
client, then linux will work with it, just not pptpd, you need pptp (someone
else posted it to the list). It works fine over eth0

pptpd actually creates pppX when it makes a connection. It uses whatever
interface the connection request comes in on.

Kevin