[pptp-server] All good except for data transfer?

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Thu Sep 2 21:31:52 CDT 1999

Try enabling proxyarp as a ppp option (local_addrs need to be on same subnet
as eth0) and enabling ipforwadring in the /proc filesystem and also proxyarp
needs to be enabled in the proc system.. That *should* allow your clients to
see each other. You might need bridging, but that is unlikely.

the CCP error means the client/server cant agree on compression protocols.
no big deal

Kevin