[pptp-server] pre-alpha: diffs for Debian ppp-2.3.9

Neale Banks neale at lowendale.com.au
Thu Sep 2 20:55:08 CDT 1999

I've just tweaked the ppp-2.3.8-mppe-* so that it will apply to the
Debianised ppp-2.3.9.

1) I haven't had a chance to test this yet, no idea if it works.  Requires
fuzz of 3 to patch and -p1 (i.e. patch -F3 -p1 < ...).

2) somebody please tell me if I'm trying something daft/impossible or have
overlooked something in trying to apply this patch to ppp-2.3.9

3) If you wish to try it AT YOUR OWN RISK, it's at
<URL:http://www.planet.net.au/~neale/crypto/alpha>.  Obviously you would
need to grab the Debian source package too (although it might apply to the
original too - havn't checked). Note: I had to comment out the
dh_suidmanager in debian/rules to build the binaries - haven't sorted that
out yet.

Regards,
Neale.