[pptp-server] options.ttyxx

Malay Shah mals at home.com
Wed Sep 8 21:49:05 CDT 1999

I have a default options file set for poptop in the pptpd.conf but I want to
setup simaltaneous connections using the IPX protocol and I need a different
ipx-network address for each connection.  I know for a dial-up server, I can
use options.ttyS1 (serial port 2) to set the ppp options for that
connection.  but what can i use to accomplish the same task for poptop?

Malay Shah